

Xander had fun watching me decorate and blow up balloons. 
As part of Jared's Birthday I thought I would post my 10 favorite things about Jared (in no particular order):
- He loves to talk to me
- He is brilliant
- He breeds well (I know that sounds strange, but he really makes cute kids)
- He is always willing to try new things
- He loves to make me happy
- He is such a hard worker
- He is adorable when he plays with Xander
- He honors his priesthood, and fulfills his church callings
- He is a great provider for our family
- He always is so kind, loving, and a wonderful husband.
I love you Jared. Happy Birthday.
6 comments:
bla bla bla 10 things you like about jared when are you going to post 10 things you like about me? just kidding here are things i like about jared.
1. he makes you (heidi)happy
2. He is always ready to help with my computer
3. he has fun games(mario party)
4. If he moves to hawaii he'll let us stay at your house hehehehe
5. He loves xander and takes good care of him
Happy birthday jared you're the best bro in law i have
OKAY! I am going to become a regular poster again. Happy late birthday Jared! I helped leisa decide what she likes about jared so those five things count for me as well!
Wow, I want you to come decorate my house too! And by the way, Jared loves talking to anyone who will listen. Ha ha. Happy Birthday Jared.
Happy Birthday Jared... I remember your surprise party last year... good times! You guys played softball and then we went over to your house and had cake... good times!!! Miss you!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED, You are getting so old. Someday I wish that I could be as old and wise as you. I got.....nothin'. Except for my wonderful wife who is reading this over my shoulder. Sorry we can't be there to eat your cake and take your b-day money.
Happy birtday Jared (yesterday);P.
Post a Comment