Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Fathers Day

I just wanted to take a minute and wish all the fathers in my life a happy birthday.

My Dad, who works so hard to create a happy environment for his family to come home to. Thanks Dad, I love you tons.

To Jared's Dad, for bringing Jared into this world so I could marry him.

To Jared's Grandpa Nathan, for being such an amazing example to us. So much in fact, that we named our first son after him.
To Jared's other Grandpa Pepere, for his love and dedication to his family (no picture, but don't worry we will get tons of them when we go visit later this summer).

To my Grandpa, who's hard work and love for learning is a wonderful example to me.
And last, but not least, to Jared. For being a wonderful, amazing, dedicated, hard-working, honest, loving, and perfect father.
Happy Fathers Day everyone!

2 comments:

Mom/Lisa said...

Heidi, this is absolutely lovely. You sure got the biggest smile from the Dad in this household! Thanks for this sweet gift!
Love always,
Mom

Ryan and Angela said...

Oh, how sweet.