Friday, June 09, 2006

Our week!

This week was really busy! Jared and I finally finished and released our new game Sudoku last night. Hooray. And as of when I posted this we already had 11 sales (go team). So I was excited. Here is the link to our webpage if you want to see more info: Also, my sister Chelsea came to visit yesterday. Here is a picture of her feeding Xander.

While working on finishing the game, Xander decided he wanted to use the laptop too. Here are pictures of him and I "working" on the laptop.

Also, yesterday my cousin Eric moved in for a couple weeks. He is doing a play (Les Miserables) in Salt Lake, and has rehearsal from 9 am - 9 pm, so he basically just needed a place to sleep.

That pretty much sums up our week. It is raining here, and oh so cold (OK it is still warm outside, but I have been freezing lately, so I say it is cold). Hopefully the weather warms up soon.

5 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

Be careful what you wish for. It might warm up more than you want. Congrats on your game release.

Mom/Lisa said...

Oh I love the bottom pic of the two of you smiling! Xander is looking more like you! How beautiful! Love ya

Congrats on the game!

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

Congrats on finishing the game and sales that you have already, sounds like you guys are doing great! Also, Xander is such a cutie! It's soo much fun watching little kids trying so hard to be like their parents.

Anonymous said...

Oh it was fun to come see you. I love it when you post pictures of me on your blog!!!

MaryRuth said...

Congrats on the new game! I wish I knew how to play it but numbers are not my thing... even with four hours on an airplane and nothing to do but play it I still couldn't figure it out... I'm a loser.

Miss you guys!!