i'm a golden retreiver puppy, tolerant and attached to my frisbee. hahaha i really wanted to be a shih tzu
I'm a German Shepherd Puppy, Intelligent, quick witted, and a bit aggressive. You've got the jaw power to take a bite out of anyone you choose.
I am a german shepherd puppy. Intelligent, quick witted, and a bit aggressive. You've got the jaw power to take a bite out of anyone you choose.I guess Jared and I have more in common than we will admit.
Haha! Not really much of an animal person but it was a fun quiz... I'm a Golden RetrieverTolerant, fun-loving, and patient.You are eager to please - and attached to your frisbee.Thanks for posting! That was fun!
I am a Beagle Puppy Cheerful, energetic, and happy go lucky.And my sense of smell is absolutely amazing! bethany
I am a beagle puppy. I wanted to be a shih tzu but apparently I am not. oh well.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i'm a golden retreiver puppy, tolerant and attached to my frisbee. hahaha i really wanted to be a shih tzu
I'm a German Shepherd Puppy, Intelligent, quick witted, and a bit aggressive. You've got the jaw power to take a bite out of anyone you choose.
I am a german shepherd puppy. Intelligent, quick witted, and a bit aggressive. You've got the jaw power to take a bite out of anyone you choose.
I guess Jared and I have more in common than we will admit.
Haha! Not really much of an animal person but it was a fun quiz...
I'm a Golden Retriever
Tolerant, fun-loving, and patient.
You are eager to please - and attached to your frisbee.
Thanks for posting! That was fun!
I am a Beagle Puppy
Cheerful, energetic, and happy go lucky.
And my sense of smell is absolutely amazing!
bethany
I am a beagle puppy. I wanted to be a shih tzu but apparently I am not. oh well.
Post a Comment