

Also, yesterday was a busy day for us. We had my sisters Leisa and Chelsea over for a BBQ, we also invited the O'very's. We went swimming and BBQ'ed steaks. My sisters brought over their new puppy Cordie. Xander wasn't so sure about her, but Kelsey loved her!
Kelsey, Leisa and the puppy.
Xander and mom with the puppy.
Xander and my sisters with the puppy.
Xander debating if he likes the puppy.
5 comments:
Such cute pictures!!! I can't believe how big he's getting!
Enjoy the time that you still have with out a mobile child!!! LOL! It is only going to get more interesting. In a good way.
Love the puppy too! To cute! She looks so soft.
OH, I love that dang cutest nephew of mine!!! I think he has to be the cutest kid EVER!!!
Adorable! I love these!
Oh no, stop him now! Lol, it definatly gets more interesting when they become mobile. You'll really realize how unbaby proof your house really is! Lol
Post a Comment