Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Job Interview 1

Jared has his first job interview tomorrow. It is with a company in Bountiful that does video games. It is called Headgate Studios. Although it isn't exactly what we are looking for, it is at least in Utah. We will just have to see how the interview goes though. Here are some of the games they do:




Wish him luck.

6 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

looks nice, why isn't it what you are looking for?

The Maddens said...

Good Luck!! Why couldn't it be in Spokane?

Uberly Ewe said...

Good Luck! It sounds like a nice job. Atleast it is something to go interview. I have a friend here in Spokane that can't seem to even get a job interview.

Hope it goes well.

Mom/Lisa said...

How amazing that he already has a job interview! Good Luck! I too, wish it were in Spokane. Love ya

Anonymous said...

I am glad it is in Utah. The only place better would be Washington, DC. But, I don't really think DC holds the right market for that. Good luck! You're in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Everybody seem's to want to wish you luck, and tell you their input on where they want you to go. But I refuse to be like everybody else! I say, do what you want it's your life!!!