Saturday, September 23, 2006

Women's Conference Set 1

So my mom got tickets for all of her daughters to go to Women's Conference together in Salt Lake. So we made an afternoon of it, and all went shopping (including the boys) at the Gateway first. Here are the pictures from our evening out on the town.

Here we are all right when we first got there. From L-R Jared, Dad, Jenny, Isaac, Xandra (in the stroller), Chelsea, Leisa, Jacquelyn, and Crys.



Here we Chelsea and Jacquelyn are watching the water show.

OK, this is just a cute one of Xander
Here is Mom, Crystal, JJ, Chelsea and Leisa
Here is Jared and I (and my Dad in the shadow)

3 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

how fun. I got to watch it with a friend at her stake center. we went out to dinner first too! It was a good confrence! I loved Sister Hughes talk!

MaryRuth said...

How fun!! You're so lucky to be near family! Love the pictures!

Mom/Lisa said...

What a wonderful thing! I'm so glad you got to do this.

I love the pic of your dad in your shadow! I think all your parents will always be in your shadow! Is that scary? It's only because we love you!