Thursday, October 26, 2006

Austin Update

Well, it looks like the project Jared was going to be hired for in Austin has been moved back to the beginning of next year. So we probably won't move until after the holidays. (I know our families will be excited about that).

But that really is all we know right now. And we probably won't know anything else until January. Sigh. But if anything does come up, I will post it here.

5 comments:

MaryRuth said...

Are you serious!!?! Don't they know that's all I've been looking forward to!! And Family Schmamily... it's all about your friends (I'm totally teasing of course!)

I'm so sad. Now I have nothing to look forward to. :(

MaryRuth said...

And what if we don't live in Texas at the beginning of the year... think of all the memories that will never be created. :(

Emily said...

I know this job is really cool and all, but I won't lie, I am REALLY excited you be around until the end of the year. I hope things work out in Janurary, I really think the job sounds great and Texas sounds like such an adventure. But again, I am excited we will all be together for the holidays--the thought of Christmas just got sweeter.

Anonymous said...

I can't lie. I am very excited to hear that you will still be around for the holidays! This means you get the best of each worlds. You get to move to texas and have that good job but you still get to be home for the holidays. Hooray!!!

Ryan and Angela said...

Can you post things on your blog? I surely can't