Friday, October 06, 2006

Jared's Interview with Aspyr

Jared had his phone interview today, and really blew away the "big wigs" at Aspyr. They were all just astounded at Jared's different gaming experience (i.e. PC, Macintosh, and Console games, including game boy and the new Nintendo consoles). They said they are starting the process of "new hires" but it could take a week or two for them to get back to us. Apparently they are in the process of realigning departments, and things are going pretty slow right now.

But they defiantly (he he he for Jared), I mean definately want to hire him. So now it is just a matter of time, and getting an official offer from them. Sigh, I hate the waiting game.

You can check out more information about Aspyr by going to their website www.aspyr.com.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of coarse he blew them away! There aren't many computer nerds as geeky as jared.

Jared said...

Hey, I'm not geeky, just special... and maybe a bit advanced.

Ryan and Angela said...

cool

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jared! Please keep me posted on the move and everything. Sad sad to think of you guys moving so far away from the family =-(. But, I am excited about the offer.

Mom/Lisa said...

I'm not sure I'm happy about this. I like knowing that Xander has all those aunts and grandma doting on him! And you'll be so far away! But I am happy for the job opportunity and very proud of my son-geeky as he is.

MaryRuth said...

we're going to be neighbors!! I can't wait!!

Jared said...

Wait a minute... no one said anything about living closer to the Franks. Isn't that why we moved to Utah in the first place?