Saturday, October 21, 2006

Day at Grandma's

This week Jared has been putting in some MAJOR overtime. He is gone all day long. He usually gets home around 8:00-8:30 (usually after Xander is asleep). Because of this, Xander has gotten really clingy to his mom. But after a FULL WEEK of not seeing Jared, I was getting really cooped up. When I found out that he had to go into work today (Saturday) too, I couldn't handle being stuck at home any longer. So I drove him to work, and went to my mom's for the rest of the day.

It was fun, but I forgot my camera, so no pictures. I didn't do anything while I was there, but I was just happy to be out of the house. Xander enjoyed having people to play with besides mom (as long as he could see mom). We both had a great time.

Thanks for letting us come play today Mom!

3 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

I wish I could go play with my mom for the day. How fun. Why is Jared working so much?

MaryRuth said...

I want to go play with my mom... or Heidi. Glad you got a much needed day out of the house!

Love ya!

Emily said...

Yeah for Grandma's house.