Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Post # 200 - Project Pictures

So as I entered to post this, I noticed this is Post #200!!! Yahoo for me!

Anyhow, the real purpose of this post, is that I realized this weekend that one of my Interior Design Projects from Spokane should have finally finished construction last month. So I went on the web to try and find some pictures of it, to see how it turned out.

The project was Ridgeview Elementary, in Spokane, Washington. It was an elementary school that was to be torn down, and rebuilt into a two story building. I designed the interiors of the school. Here is a little video clip I found that shows the school on opening day:

Click here to see the video

Let me know what you think. I only wish I could see it in person, I don't think the pictures do justice to the whole concept, but you still get the idea.

5 comments:

MaryRuth said...

Heidi, I am so stinkin' proud of you! I remember you working on this project and how much you loved it!! I watched the video and the school looks so amazing! You did such a great job and you are so talented! way to go!!

Ryan and Angela said...

Wow, that is really nice. I am so impressed. I want to go back to elementary school.

Anonymous said...

WOW! my elementary school was not like that! Way to go! Anyway, I think you should post some pictures soon

Uberly Ewe said...

It turned out so beautiful. I had no idea that you were working on this project!

Isaac or Jennylyn said...

Awesome Heidi. It looks like a happy place to go to school. I am very impressed.