Friday, November 17, 2006

Leisa's Wedding Gift

Leisa's wedding is tomorrow! We are so excited. Chelsea came down yesterday so we could go shopping for her gift. As sisters it is our job to get her a little "wedding night kit". And though I won't tell you what we put in it (partially because kids read this blog too, and partially because we don't want to ruin the surprise). But it turned out SOOOOO cute. That we had to take a picture of it, and post it on the blog. Her colors are brown and pink, so that is what we made the "package". Here it is:


Again, Leisa. Congratulations.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck! We are so dang creative! That is so cute! I think we must make a great team! Together we could seriously kick some... chairs.

MaryRuth said...

I want to know what's in the package!! You guys wrapped it so cute!!! Congrats to your sister... Can't wait to see pictures!

Ryan and Angela said...

Cute. I want to see what is inside.

Uberly Ewe said...

What fun! I remember my sister in law giving us a gift for our wedding night too. I was so embarrased by some of the stuff but it was fun.

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

That looks very cute and I am intrigued by what's inside lol. A new couple always has to get a gift like that! lol

MaryRuth said...

You never told us what was in the package! :)

Mom/Lisa said...

So what was the gift? It sure was wrapped cute.