Monday, November 06, 2006

New Pictures

For those of you who know Jared, you know that every year just before Thanksgiving, Jared has to do a "Dry Run" of Thanksgiving Dinner. So yesterday was our "pre-Thanksgiving Thanksgiving Dinner". It was really good. Xander loved it:
Then today, while cleaning, I put our area rug and table back (we put them in storage when Xander started walking. He kept hitting his head on it).

Also, Xander today has decided when he crawls, he has to crawl with his head dragging along the ground. I tried to get pictures, but only came up with this blurry one, but it gets the idea across. Fun times I tell ya!
Xander also decided while I was trying to take pictures of him crawling, that he needed to be held. So I took pictures of that as well.

4 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

These are such cute pictures of Xander. I love the first picture of him walking. He looks like he is dancing. Cute!

Emily said...

I love the new blog look. Great choice of background. Also, I can't believe Xander is really walking now. I can't wait to see it in a week and a two days! Also, I must say that Jareds thanksgiving day dinner last year was a HUGE hit! I LOVED it! So, whatever he did last year, he should do it again. Go Jared. P.S. What are you doing for Thanksgiving anyway?

Ryan and Angela said...

He is so cute. In that last picture, he totally looks like Jared. I think I might have to do a Thanksgiving dry-run.

MaryRuth said...

Oh I love Jared's Pre Thanksgiving meals! Especially since we benefited from them a time or two!