Saturday, November 25, 2006

Our Thanksgiving Set 1 of 2

Here the fun pictures from Thanksgiving at my parents house. It was nice because all my family got to be there together (again). It was a wonderful day. Here are the pictures:

Here is the table set for all of us to sit and enjoy the meal.
Here is Chelsea and Emily (with my mom in the background)
Here is Crys and JJ playing DDR (Dance Dance Revolution)
Jared and JJ playing Barbies:
Isaac and JJ playing DDR:
Here is JJ and Xander playing in Crys' room. Here is Leisa's dog Cordie playing with the toys.
Here are my Mom, Leisa, Jenny, Emily , Chelsea, and Xandra.

5 comments:

Mom/Lisa said...

Jared playing Barbies? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

Have I ever mentioned how much I love your blog? Well, I love it! Thanks for posting the pictues! --Em

MaryRuth said...

HOw fun!!!!!!!!!! Looks like you guys had such a great day! Family is the best!!

And Jared playing barbies... hmmm.... :)

Ryan and Angela said...

Wow, there sure were a lot of people. How fun. And I always knew Jared liked Barbies.

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

Looks like you guys had fun this Thanksgiving.