Friday, February 23, 2007

The past month in pictures

This past month our camera has been on the fritz. Today I finally was able to get all the pictures off from the past forever, so here is our life, one month in review:
My sisters Chelsea and Leisa came down for a visit. While they were here I dyed Chelsea's hair.
Leisa and her dog Cordie
Xander playing with Cordie.
Xander has a favorite new game to play with Dad. Watching the TV right up close. Here is a series of pictures of them watching the TV super close.


I went to my Mom's one day last week. Xander had a blast there. Grandma spoils him WAY TOO MUCH! Here is Xander and my mom.
Xander and my Dad
In this picture Xander is playing with the rolling horse.


Here Xander and Crystal are playing on the floor!

And Xander's favorite part of the trip. The sugar cookie he got to eat all by himself. The whole thing! Boy did he love it!
This week was a blast!!!! Jared's sister Ang, and her three beautiful kids came down from Boise to spend the week playing with Xander and I. We had so much fun.
The first day they were here we went downtown to the Planetarium (no pictures) and temple square, and to "ride the trains" (trax). Here are those pictures.


On the second day we went to the zoo! We couldn't have asked for more perfect weather for this time of year. This was the kids favorite part. They were there for THREE HOURS!





The last full day we had, we just went around shopping. The kids had so much fun playing together though. Here are some pics:



I am so glad that Ang came down to spend the week. I wish my camera worked better so I could show you more pictures from the wonderful week with them here, but it isn't. So you get what I have. I'm sure you can check out her blog (click here) for more pictures, once she posts them.
Thanks again Ang!

5 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

I love the pics of Jared and Xander watching TV. And the sugar cookie is great too. Hey, thanks for the fun week with us. I will try to post soon.

Anonymous said...

How darling. Crystal and I are looking at them right now with a big smile on our faces =-). Yes, I am in Utah...YEAH. I only wish I were here longer so I could spend time with my favorite Plumb family. I love you guys. EM

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

Im glad you got your camra to finally work! lol I do love the pictures, it's great seeing what's going on with everyone!

MaryRuth said...

I love picture updates! And how fun that Angie came to play with you!!

Mom/Lisa said...

Wow! Xander has grown so much since the last pics of him were posted! What great pics. I'm glad you had fun together! I love that you are all so close!