Thursday, April 19, 2007

Blog Update

I know I need to update my blog. And I don't have any pictures to post. So you get a random list post:
  1. So excited to move. We close on Monday, and move next Saturday (the 28th). Hooray! Anyone who can help, let me know. I will buy lunches, etc. for everyone who helps. Plus (once landscaping goes in), we will have a BBQ to thank everyone who helped.
  2. Started packing/purging. Man we have a lot of junk. I already have two car loads to take to DI.
  3. What is up with the weather???? It snowed yesterday. SNOWED. Two days ago it was 70 degrees out and beautiful. Yesterday, snow. I HATE the snow.
  4. Xanders started talking. He has said "Dad" for a while now. He has added "Done", "Duck", "Ball" and his current favorite "Mom". He loves the fact he can say something and we know what it means. But I have to admit, it was nice when he only knew "Dad"
  5. Jared's job. Jared has such a good job at Disney. We just got our "Silver Passes" to the Disney theme parks. It allows us (being Jared and I) and three guests each get into the parks for free. That is EIGHT people we can get in for free. So exciting. We are trying to plan a time to go. Anyone interested in milking up our free tickets when we go can help us move. Unfortunately we found out that it does have blackout dates at Christmas (which is when we were originally going to go). Everyone look at your calendars and put in your bids as to when we want to make a trip to Disneyland.
  6. Nursery. I LOVE NURSERY! Xander just started going, but it makes church worth going to again. He had gotten so he would fight us all church long. He HATED being there. Now that he is in Nursery, he can't wait to go play with the other kids. In fact, on Sunday, he had a poopy diaper and got so mad when we took him out of nursery to change him.

Well, that is all I can think of. Sorry for the lame update, but life is a little busy around here....

6 comments:

Leisa said...

i loved your lame update. good job!!

Anonymous said...

That is not lame at all. I love updates--any littlest bit of news bring such joy to my heart. I think it is wonderful Xander says "Mom." I think it's great you are moving on Saturday! What exciting adventures!

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

It's so much fun when they start talking, then they turn three and you wish they could only say one or two words. Nursery is the best thing in the entire world! You have a new love for RS and church in general when they start going to nursery!

Ryan and Angela said...

Hey I think that is a great update. I like knowing what is going on with you. My vote for disneyland is the week after thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for an update! I love that you post anything. Hooray

Marilyn Hardman said...

now you are official home owners congratulations.