Friday, April 06, 2007

Day at the park

Today I had to drive up to Syracuse to meet the home inspector. I met him there at 1:30, and my mom came over from Morgan, just to see the new house (thank Mom!). When I got there he wasn't ready for us, so I took Xander to the park around the corner from our new house. He loved it. And since we just bought a new digital camera (FINALLY, one that works). I took pictures. Here they are:


Here is the playground:

Xander loves the slide. This is how he asks to go down the slide. He goes to the very bottom and taps on the slide (that is what we would do when we asked him if he wanted to go on the slide, so that is what he does now).He loved figuring out how to climb up to the top of the slide.

The park also had a bunch of these dinosaur things to play on.
But Xanders favorite part was the car. He was a natural. I guess he figures "If Uncle Boo can do it, so can I!!!"

7 comments:

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

Awe parks are so much fun! Xander is getting so big and is such a cutie!

Jared said...

I love it when I'm out of town and my wife posts pictures.

Emily said...

It looks like you are living in a good area for Xander to grow up in. I love the slide story--that is too funny.

Ryan and Angela said...

That is so cute. What a fun park. I guess we will have to come and test it out. I am so glad you got a new camera. We miss pics of Xander. I am glad to see him again.

Leisa said...

xander looks like he's going to have so much fun. You're so grown up a husband, baby and a new house with a park. Oh my..

Marilyn Hardman said...

too much fun

Mom/Lisa said...

How darn cute is this? It's so especially cute that he wants to drive like Uncle Boo. Bradley really loved this one! He laughed and said how cute Xander is. Thanks for keeping up the pics. I love them.