He is so cute. I don't know if you know this, but your son is very handsome. I know I am a biased aunty, but it is true.
Xander is such a fun little kid. I have a picture of Jaqueline at about that age wearing a similar clothes hamper on her head. Great minds think alike...
So cute!! He looks like Jared!
What happiness!
OH MY HECK HE IS SO SO SO CUTE! How can you handle it he is the cutest nephew in the world.
What a cute little boy! He is looking soo much like Jared!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He is so cute. I don't know if you know this, but your son is very handsome. I know I am a biased aunty, but it is true.
Xander is such a fun little kid. I have a picture of Jaqueline at about that age wearing a similar clothes hamper on her head. Great minds think alike...
So cute!! He looks like Jared!
What happiness!
OH MY HECK HE IS SO SO SO CUTE! How can you handle it he is the cutest nephew in the world.
What a cute little boy! He is looking soo much like Jared!
Post a Comment