Today we finally have internet, so I will be back to checking my e-mail somewhat regularly. However, I am quickly learning how MUCH there is to do when you move into a new house, and how hard it is to do ANYTHING with a little toddler right under your feet wanting to "help" with everything you do. Sigh. I will post pictures once I get things unpacked more.
I finally got the basement cleaned up enough that I feel like I can put storage down there. It was REALLY messy when we moved in. But 4 sweeps and a mop later, I think it is safe. Now I can get my living room and office back.
Next step, clean the garage floor so we can hook up our deep freeze. And on Thursday I plan to paint. Hooray to owning a house!!!!
3 comments:
How exciting! Sounds like you're going to be very busy for a while. I hope you enjoy your new home!
Wow dude, sounds like a lot of work! Well done though. I can't wait to see pictures!
wow, you are staying busy. Did you get a new deep freezer? They are so nice to have. I can't wait to see your paint.
Post a Comment