Well, we have been busy the past few weeks (as mentioned in my previous blog). So here are the pictures of exciting things in our life.
Two weeks ago Jared's brother, his wife, and their two kids were here with Jared's mom for a while. We (Jared's mom and I) took all the kids to the park to play. Here are pictures:
All of them in their strollers with their otter pops.
Faith, Logan, and Xander in the "car" at the park.
Grandma Lisa with Logan (on the tractor) and Xander.
Faith on the Triceratops (she LOVES dinosaurs)
Faith at the top of the slide.
Xander at the top of the slide.
Grandma with all the kids in the car (it is hard to see, but Faith is in the back seat)
Faith on the alligator.
Logan in the car.
Back at home, we all had more otter pops, and played with the local stray cat.
Thursday of two weeks ago, Jared's dad and Tanner came. They are all Nesquick fans, so here is a picture of Jared and his dad with their chocolate milk.
We went to Burger King one day with Jared, Tanner and Xander and got Xander a little toy and a crown. For the next 4 days he wouldn't go anywhere without the crown on his head, or the toy in his hand.
Before Ang came, I FINALLY painted my big wall in my living room (the blue one). Here are the pictures of it.
This is looking from my kitchen. The wall wrapped into the kitchen, and above the stairs, so it is all painted blue now.
This is in my living room, next to my IKEA lamps, and with my IKEA mirrors on the wall.
In case you were wondering about my color scheme. It is designed to match my rug, shown here.
Ang and Ryan came this last weekend, but I forgot my camera, so I don't have any pictures. You can check out her blog for more picture soon. Last night for Family Home Evening we went mini-golfing. It was SUPER HOT!!!! And SUPER FUN!!! Xander learned to say "OHHH" anytime the ball didn't go in the hole. And when the ball went in the hole he would clap for us. It was DANG CUTE! Here are pictures of that.
Xander hitting the ball.
Jared and Tanner playing golf.
Xander hitting the ball in the hole.
Here Tanner and Jared are.
Tanner retreiving his ball from out of bounds.
Xander retreiving his ball from out of bounds.
Xander throwing his ball in the hole.
Xander LOVES having his Uncle Tanner around. They play together all day long. Here is a picture of Xander and Tanner hanging out on the sofa.
And last but ABSOLUTELY NOT LEAST. For my birthday today I got my yard done!!!!! HOORAY. Shout from the rooftops. I am so excited. (Note it isn't really all done. They ran out of sod on the last 200 feet in front. But the back is done, and the front will be done on Friday).
Here Tanner and Jared are.
Tanner retreiving his ball from out of bounds.
Xander retreiving his ball from out of bounds.
Xander throwing his ball in the hole.
Xander LOVES having his Uncle Tanner around. They play together all day long. Here is a picture of Xander and Tanner hanging out on the sofa.
And last but ABSOLUTELY NOT LEAST. For my birthday today I got my yard done!!!!! HOORAY. Shout from the rooftops. I am so excited. (Note it isn't really all done. They ran out of sod on the last 200 feet in front. But the back is done, and the front will be done on Friday).Well, that is my post. I warned you it was long and with lots of pictures.











5 comments:
Wow, Wow and Wow. You're back yard is huge! I love it. Holy cow, I can't wait to see your house for real. The colors on your walls seem so fun--an obvious sign of interior design style. Also, I love the pictures of Xander. Love you forever! It sure was fun to talk to you on your birthday.
I loved this post!! It's so nice to see Tanner! I sure miss him. He looks like he's having fun. The paint and the mirrors look amazing! And the yard-yeah!!! Congratulations on getting it finally. It's gigantic! And walking barefoot! How cool is that! Xander looks so cute and so happy all the time. Thanks for the pics of the boys with their chocolate milk and the park pics! Happy Birthday!
Your yard looks AWESOME!
yipee for your yard i love it. I'll have to call and ask you about your fence because i love it and would love one like it.
i've always wanted to be like heidi
Post a Comment