Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Funniest thing I've seen all day....

So I was on KSL.com browsing the classifieds (looking for a dog for Xander, if you know of a really cheap good one, let me know) and came across this add in the "Free, just come pick me up" section. And couldn't quit laughing. It was just posted, so I imagine, it will be removed shortly, but I had to share it:Ad says: "Have to get rid of my wife. She cooks, cleans, does laundry. Only problem, never shuts the BEEP up!!! Driving me nuts"

Just wanted to share...

7 comments:

Mom/Lisa said...

Oh my gosh! This is hilarious!!!

Crystal said...

oh wow. That is so funny!! Thanks for sharing

Ryan and Angela said...

That is so funny. I could totally see Ryan thinking that of me. Ha ha.

MaryRuth said...

LOL! That's so funny! Have you checked to see if they removed it yet??

Leisa said...

so so so funny,

Chatzy said...

I know everybody has already said this but that is freakin' hilarious!

Marilyn Hardman said...

I wonder if he is serious.