Jared has been working from home this week, since his project was submitted to Nintendo, he was on call. So we took this opportunity to work on a new game (which isn't very far along, but we have all the game play worked out, and the levels roughly mapped out, so now it is just finishing the game, but will probably be a little bit....). One day though, we went to IKEA (I LOVE IKEA). We bought new office desks for our office:

Then we needed new chairs. So we bought those from Office Max (we would have bought them from IKEA, but we didn't think of it while we were down there, so we just ran to Office Max):
Next step: painting. I bought the paint. I think I might work on that this week, so it is done before our neigborhood BBQ at our house on Saturday.... We'll see though.
6 comments:
Hey Heidi! It is so good to hear from you! I had already checked out your page a couple days ago so we could see what you were up to! Last time we saw you, you were still pregnant! Your little guy is so big now! I love your blogs, they make me laugh. . . plus I love to see how you are decorating!! I am glad you guys are doing so well!
Is that one of those ergonomically correct chairs? Those are cool.
I too, love IKEA, but I think you win the prize for the most devoted fan.
That is so fun. That white desk and black chair will go so well with the gray walls. I can't wait to see it. Fun fun.
What a fun office, even though I've already seen your desks. I don't think I saw your chairs though. How exciting!!
OH IKEA i l just love you
Do you really love IKEA? I would never have guessed!
Post a Comment