Xanders birthday is next week, and yesterday we got two early presents in the mail. One of them we got while Xander was sleeping, so I was able to hide it away for later. The other one (from his Grandma Lisa) I let him open the card, and out popped a little Spiderman toy. Xander was so excited. It supposedly was supposed to grow in water, so we gave him a bath and let him play with it. Here are the pics of him playing with it in the tub.


Then he had to ham it up for the camera:

And this shot was just a cool one of him splashing.

Xander LOVED his Spiderman toy. Thanks Lisa for the gift!
8 comments:
What a smily boy! He looks like he's having a blast in the tub with his new toy. Happy Birthday Xander (next week)!
That is a way cool picture of him splashing in the bath tub! I can't believe he is almost two!
I'm so glad he liked it. Did it really grow? Xander is so adorable. We loved the phone message he left us, with Mom's help! Tanner's surprised at how much he has changed since he was there. Happy Birthday Xander!! We love you over here. Grandma, Grandpa, Tanner, Kaylee, Bradley & Alyssa
Wow, that is a great picture of him splashing. And what an awesome toy. Brandon was walking around the house this morning making noises that were apparantly spiderman shooting webs.
I wish that I had a tub big enough so when I sit in it I could be like a little kid spashing and having fun. I get in a tub now and I don't have room for any toys. (Are bathtubs made in Japan?)But If I did....a spiderman toy would be in there for sure. Tell Xander happy b-day. We miss you guys.
Dave and Bethany
Happy Birthday Xander! Great pics!
oh i love the pictures. happy birthday xander.
I have the cutest nephew in the world! It was so fun playing with him this weekend! Rolling around in the grass made me so happy!
Post a Comment