Xander has been just a pill since we got home. I guess going from constant attention, to just mom's attention makes him grumpy. Anyhow, here are pictures of him crying because he didn't want to put on his costume and go trick-or-treating.

Finally we persuaded him to put it on:
"Mom, I hate this costume. Please take it off of me."
"I want this off!"
"I win!" Smiles from Xander for finally succeeding in taking of his costume hood.
We tried again to take a picture once we got back from trick-or-treating. This was the best shot we got.
I was an Indian. Jared took a bunch of me, this one turned out the best (at least he thinks so).
Jared dressed as a nerd. He wore blue jeans, and a T-shirt and acted like normal. Fun times had by all.
8 comments:
Hahahahahahahahah. I love Jared's costume. That is as good me being Jen's twin for Halloween. Ps you look great.
Love your costumes!! i can't believe how long your hair is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How funny Xander was. How did he do once he actually got out there? Tanner was whiney about trick or treating too, but once he got out there, there was no stopping him. You are a beautiful Indian! And Jared is a perfect nerd!
I loved your costume! You are so stinking sexy. Xander is so funny, I didn't want to dress up for halloween either, but I was fine once it was all over.
Fun fun. Looks like you all had fun this Halloween. We couldn't get Logan to keep his hood on either.
So cute. He is just like Cody with his horse costume. No participations from the babies I guess.
dang you look HOT! I'm glad you guys had fun.
I love the long hair Heidi, I am a sucker for it.
Post a Comment