Monday, October 08, 2007

I'm going to China! - Post by Jared

I don't update the blog very often, but I thought that this might deserve an update.

For work I'm going to China in the beginning of November for about 2 weeks. I will most likely have additional visits between now and May of next year. But the largest news is that there is about a 90% chance Heidi, Xander, and I are moving there in January for the rest of my current project. Wuhan is the current area is china, but some higher ups are trying to get the project moved to Shanghai. There is also a very small chance it may be in Hong Kong.

Anyway, I wanted to share the news.

9 comments:

Sharon said...

Holy Crap! China? Wow! Can I have your house?

Ryan and Angela said...

That is so exciting. I am so happy for you. And jealous. As for moving to Texas, I mean China, I will believe it when I see it.

however, if you do move to China, I am coming for a visit.

Anonymous said...

ni baba shur shui?

Chatzy said...

China! Okay I technically already knew but I still think that it is very exciting!

MaryRuth said...

WE'RE SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!! You're living my husbands dream!!!!!!!!!

Emily said...

I am so coming to visit! Yahoo. That is so cool.

Crystal said...

WHAT!! YOU'RE MOVING! oh, wait. I already know. exciting for you

Mom/Lisa said...

I'm so excited for all of you! Congratulations! Life is good for you!

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

Oh my gosh China?! Wow, that would be so much fun and an incredible experiance!