Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Leisa's Baby Shower

I'm hosting a baby shower for my sister Leisa (with Chelsea's help).  Here is the invitation (Note: if you can't see the image well in this window, click on it to open it up in a larger view).  I am mailing out normal invitations as well, but just in case you don't get one, you are invited:

Hope to see you there!

8 comments:

Chatzy said...

What a cute baby shower invite! I think whoever helped you make it must have been such a great helper! That really is so stinking cute!

Leisa said...

i love it! i'm so excited! thanks so so much

Anonymous said...

Very, very cute! I do believe that I will be there.

MaryRuth said...

very cute!!! have fun!!

Emily said...

I will be there in spirit! Thanks for planning this. You are such a good sister.

Ryan and Angela said...

I wish I could go. I am so excited for Leisa.

Jared said...

That one of the most amazing invitations I've ever seen!

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

Those are so cute Heidi!