This week has been a fun/busy one.
Jared's Grandfather stopped by for a visit on Thursday. We love when Granpda Nate, and Grandma Ruth come. They are such great people, we are lucky to have them in our lives. Grandpa even took the time to read Xander a book. And he LOVED it!

Xander is at that wonderful age, where he feels he no longer needs a nap. But he really does. So I have been trying an every other day he gets a nap. Yesterday was a no nap day, but during movie time (while mom makes dinner) he got too tired and fell asleep. (Notice all the drool)


Then today, I had to get up and mow the lawn, but Xander was being SUPER CRANKY!!! So I called his friend Paul to see if he wanted to come and play with Xander while I mowed. So Paul and his two sisters came and played with Xander and gave me (and their Mom) a chance to get things done.
Once finished it was HOTTTTTT!!!!!!! And I had a dry spot on my lawn, so I moved the trampoline over the dry spot, and they all put on their swimsuits, and played in the sprinkler on the trampoline.








This INSANE heat is supposed to continue through the week. Luckily we have A/C.
Well, that is all on our end. Bye!



9 comments:
i love the update!!! i want a trampoline!! i want a sprinkler! i want grass!! i'm jealous
I loved jumping on the tramp with the sprinkler when i was younger! It looks like they had fun :) What a yummy father's day dinner!
I love the update!!! i want a trampolin!! i want a sprinkler! i want grass!! i'm jealous also
I love the update!!! i want a trampolin!! i want a sprinkler! i want grass!! i'm jealous also
What a party. I think i will get a trampoline and a sprinkler and invite my friends over too. Also, I love the droll picture. It cracks me up.
Hey heidi ... it's me jill... your blog is always so cute ... i love looking at all the creative stuff you do ... email me you emal address at hozur532@yahoo.com and email me your phone number also ... i cant believe how big xander is getting... love ya
I want to come jump on your trampoline!
Super cute and fun. We do the same thing with our lawn. We move the trampoline over the dry spots. It really helps.
Wasn't your first pie just at Thanksgiving? You sure are good at it!
Post a Comment