Sunday, June 22, 2008

Our fun pictureless weekend

This weekend we did a lot of fun things.

We had a "water day" on Saturday and washed the car really good.  Xander LOVED taking the spray nozzle and getting mom and dad wet.  He would pretend to wash the car, then BAM, when we were least expecting it, he would turn and nail us with water.

After the car was washed we took the hose under the tramoline and turned on the sprinkler.  Jared had NEVER played on a trampoline with the sprinkler underneath.  I don't think he had as much fun as Xander and I did, but it was AWESOME!

Then Saturday night was Disney day at the Bees game.  So we took Xander to his first baseball game.  He LOVED IT!!!  I didn't think he would make it very long, but we had sooo much fun.  We got home at 10:30 last night, so today Xander was a little cranky, but it was worth it.

Sorry that I forgot to take pictures on all these, but just pretend.

5 comments:

Leisa said...

so much fun i love sprinklers under the tramp

Emily said...

I love your weekend. That sounds like a party and a half--sounds like something I would do. Keep up the fun and adventure.

Steven and Megan said...

Bee's games are fun :) I'm glad Jared finally got to experience the fun tramp and sprinkler combination!

Crystal said...

awesome. I need to come baby sit soon...

Mom/Lisa said...

How darn fun this weekend sounded! I wonder if Xander would like to go to a Spokane Indian's game when he's here! I can't wait to see you all. I'm so excited!