What might you ask am I so excited about. Well, it is none other than my favorite video game of all time (re-released with new graphics, and widescreen format, and online interactive play). That's right folks. I'm talking about Dr. Mario!!!!

This game ROCKS!!! I called my mom and told her she now has a reason to buy a Wii. So we can play Dr. Mario online together. Her from Morgan, and me from Syracuse. It would TOTALLY rock!!! Here is a picture of the one player mode.


I LOVE this game, and seriously have spent all night playing it. If only I had friends to play online with. But the player matching service works really well. And I have had a blast!
Speaking of Video Games. Xander is REALLY, REALLY into playing games right now. His favorite is EA Playground. He loves to run around and play paper airplanes, and dodgeball, and darts, and butterfly catching.
The other game he is really into right now is Kingdom Hearts (the Disney game with Donald, Goofy and Mickey, and combined with Squaresoft's Final Fantasy Characters). It is seriously one of the best games of all times. Here he is playing it:


3 comments:
OH my goodness, I want a wii more and more every day! I think maybe I'll have to talk Westin into savign up enough money for us to buy one. Oh, I am so jealous. Now I have even more reason to come over and babysit.
oh my goodness. I love Dr. Mario. Oh my, remember the good old days with the original nintendo. Good times, good times. Chelsea, when you come to babysit, invite me and we'll play all night.
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH NOW I WANT ONE TOO!!!!! That game was so much better than Tetris. T_T
Post a Comment