That is really funny. But not as funny as the fact that you think Harry Potter is evil (or star wars for that matter). What are you, a freaky mormon or something?
I am with Leisa, it suprises me that Jared actually took the time to post something, let alone have it be about harry potter. But I liked it, I had a good laugh
8 comments:
Good one Jared!
That is awesome! But HP is still way cooler than Star Wars could ever hope to be.
The thing that suprises me the most is that jared took his time to post something about harry potter.
That is really funny. But not as funny as the fact that you think Harry Potter is evil (or star wars for that matter). What are you, a freaky mormon or something?
I am with Leisa, it suprises me that Jared actually took the time to post something, let alone have it be about harry potter. But I liked it, I had a good laugh
That was really funny!
Jared, are you ok?
At least Hermione did not turn out to be Harry's sister.
Post a Comment