Note: Each date has the post linked to it, so if you want to go and check out random pictures or past posts you can.
Sept 2005 - My first post
Oct 2005 - It's a Boy
Nov 2005 - Pictures from the Baby Blessing
Feb 2006 - 4 months old
Apr 2006 - Xanders Holding his Own Bottle
Sep 2006 - Labor Day Weekend in Boise
Oct 2006 - Xanders Party - 3 of 3
Dec 2006 - Gingerbread House Party
Jan 2007 - Happy New Year (Great recap of 2006)
Mar 2007 - Xanders Favorite New Past-time (DS)
June 2007 - Xanders New Room (in our new house)
July 2007 - Happy Birthday to Me
Sep 2007 - Weekend in Boise (Two years in a row)
Oct 2007 - Xander is 2 Years Old
Nov 2007 - Update on China
Jan 2008 - Goodbye Jared
Mar 2008 - Our Weekend
Apr 2008 - Leisa's Baby Shower
June 2008 - OH MY GOSH! IT"S FINALLY HERE (Dr. Mario)
Aug 2008 - I Started a Scrapbooking Blog
Well, thanks for traveling through time with me. Here's to another three years!
1 comment:
Congrats on your three year blogiversary!!! And as your BFF I'm SOOOOOO happy you keep a blog! It would make me so sad if we lost touch!!!! I love knowing what you guys are up to.
And I love the recap... such a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Miss you!!!
Post a Comment