Monday, December 08, 2008

Christmas Decorations 2008

This year I really wanted some outdoor Christmas lights.  So we budgeted in a few strands for our house.  

Here is Jared getting everything ready to hang the lights

And here is our Christmas Tree

Xander and Paul and I made a Christmas Countdown Chain.  Xander LOVES taking down the chains everyday.


Then, as most of you know, I wrap all my pictures in my house in wrapping paper and ribbon.  But this year, I also wrapped my lamps.  

And here are my pictures all wrapped.

Then I found this really cute nativity set for $10 at Wal-mart.

And here are the lights.  Next year we will add a few more strands.



5 comments:

Steven and Megan said...

That is fun and creative! I like how you wrap your pictures and lamps in wrapping paper

Sharon said...

I didn't know that you wrapped your pictures. What a fun idea! Your house looks so festive.

Ryan and Angela said...

Looks so good. I love the outdoor lights on the porch. Very cute.

Chatzy said...

I lOVE it! Isn't christmas decorating so much fun! I can't wait to come see it in real life sometime... that is if it is okay for me to invite myself to your house sometime.

Unknown said...

Cute!