For Thanksgiving (I know, I am like 2 weeks late with this post, but I have been REALLY busy) Jared's family had a BIG family get together in St. George. It was Jared's Grandpa's 80th birthday party, and he wanted all his posterity that could come to be there.
Ang and Ryan stopped by on the way down and stayed the night at our place. Here is Kathleen and I with our toothless picture:

Then on the drive to St. George we had Brandon and Kathleen take turns riding in the car. Xander LOVED having Brandon in the seat with him. Here are some pictures of them playing together on the drive.




The party was at Grandpa's church. Here are some pictures.
For the family gift exchange we got Bradley's name. We got him two Blue-ray movies. We also found out that Bradley and his girlfriend are expecting a baby. Congratulations Bradley!


The day after Thanksgiving was more family things. Here are Xander and I decorating Gingerbread men.




Xanders favorite thing was his Uncle Tanner. He was such a great Uncle and played with him sooo much. Thanks Tanner!


And, what is a Plumb family function without an attempted family picture. The only problem with this one, is Alyssa wore too red of an orange and she looks like she belongs with Emily and Josh's family and not her own. (Oh, and Xander is pulling faces, Lexi didn't like the sun, I'm in front of Jareds head (which is ironic because usually it is cut off), and we have shadows on the faces), but overall I say this is the best attempt at a family picture we had in a while.


We had a lot of fun visiting family. We especially enjoying having a little one on one time with Grandpa and Ruth while everyone else went to Tuacahn. Thanks so much for all your work Grandma Ruth! The party turned out AWESOME!!!








2 comments:
Cute. You got some really good pictures. I especially love the ones where Xander is attempting to smile big, but it appears that the flash was too bright.
I love it when you update! Looks like Xander and Brandon sure had a fun time playing together! Fun Fun Fun! Looks like you had a blast
Post a Comment