Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm going to Disneyland

Tomorrow we leave for Cal-i-forn-i-a!  We are going to as far as St. George tomorrow to stay with Jared's Grandpa.  Then we are heading the rest of the way Tuesday.  We will stay with an old co-worker of Jared's for 3 nights while he has job interviews (wish us luck, and PLEASE keep us in your prayers).  Then Friday we are headed to Anaheim to a dirt cheap hotel across from Disneyland.  Luckily we still get into Disneyland for free, so that will be AWESOME!!!  We are staying 4 nights there, then heading home.  

Here is Xander this morning taking off the second to last "Mickey Chain".  He is sooo excited!

Hope you all have a good week, because I know I will.

4 comments:

christy said...

OK so I feel dumb not knowing Jared has been laid off. Sorry for the stress it must cause but hooray for two months off and paid. I'll keep the job hunting in my prayers for you guys. He's a smart guy and people are still buying computers and video games and will forever. Have fun on your trip and enjoy warm days for me. We'll be here plugging away at this basement.

Ryan and Angela said...

Have fun. We will be sitting around feeling jealous. Good luck with the job interviews.

Chatzy said...

I hope you have so much fun in Cali! I know I will be having much less fun here in cold utah while you are living it up in the sun!

Anonymous said...

yeah for fun trips!! the air force gives us an awesome deal on disney tickets if we want, but will hates rollercoasters and it's 15+ hour drive from our house. maybe another year for us. enjoy the vaca!