Saturday, December 26, 2009

Official Family Photo - Photoshopped

So I decided the picture I liked was this one:

I liked my smile, and Jared's smile. I liked the position of our heads, but I didn't like Xander's face, or the glare on my glasses.

This one was better of Xander, but our heads weren't quite right. So what did I do?


Photoshopped the two, and came up with this one:
I put the glasses from the second picture onto the first picture. And I photoshopped Xander's face from the second one to the first one. Thus creating our 2009 family photo.

7 comments:

Mom/Lisa said...

Heidi, Thank you so much for calling me and telling me these were posted! I was at the register at Penny's when you called so I sounded a little not focused. But I couldn't wait to see the minute I got home. These are soooooo cute! What a great photographer, but it helps to have such beautiful people to take photos of. I love the one of your backs as you walk in the snow!

Chatzy said...

That is great! I love all the pictures of your fam... What a fabulous family picture for 2009! The only thing I am sad about it is that you can't see your sexy boots that you were wearing!

Crystal said...

Woot Woot! Good job Heidi way to use your talents.

Steven and Megan said...

Very cute :) I'm glad you guys had a fun holiday!

Anonymous said...

looks soooo good! You've got skills!

-Jenny

Ryan and Angela said...

Oh, wow. You guys all look so good. Very cute family pic. I love Xander's happy shout. You feel like you are right there with him.

MaryRuth said...

Awesome!! Love the pictures!

And I can find my way around photoshop but you've got made skills!