Today is Xander's 8 month birthday. Happy Birthday Kiddo! Man kids grow up fast. Here are the pictures I took today. Also, yesterday Kelsey came over and Xander, Kelsey and I went to the pool (Denise and Austin went too, but they stayed on the side. Denise is the one who actually took the pictures). We had a blast!
How fun. I bet it is nice to have pool weather. Our pool is still closed because Eaglewood Sucks! Actually it is a security issue, but I blame Eaglewood for everything.
I can't wait for the weather to warm up and stop raining for a bit so I can take Logan and Faith swimming. The both love the water so I am soo excited!
cute pictures! As always, because of the subject matter. LOL! Also, Spencer and I are signed up for a Mommy and Me Swim class that starts next month. He took this same class when he was 6 months-7 months old last fall and loved it. I am excited to see what he thinks of it this time.
5 comments:
How fun. I bet it is nice to have pool weather. Our pool is still closed because Eaglewood Sucks! Actually it is a security issue, but I blame Eaglewood for everything.
I can't wait for the weather to warm up and stop raining for a bit so I can take Logan and Faith swimming. The both love the water so I am soo excited!
cute pictures! As always, because of the subject matter. LOL! Also, Spencer and I are signed up for a Mommy and Me Swim class that starts next month. He took this same class when he was 6 months-7 months old last fall and loved it. I am excited to see what he thinks of it this time.
That water looks so refreshing. We are getting on and off rain that we want to be swimming with you guys. Looks like a good time.
8 months already! He is absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for keeping this blog up so I can see my cute grandson!
Love ya
Mom
Post a Comment