Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Grandma Hardman

Yesterday my Mom came down for the day. She just wanted to visit, so she rode down with my Dad (who works in the area). We played all day. It was a blast. Here is a picture of Xander with Grandma and Grandpa Hardman.
Xander was being really shy with Grandpa. I guess he has just reached that age where he doesn't want to go to strangers anymore. He cried everytime Grandpa tried to hold him. Don't worry Dad. I wouldn't take it personally. He does it to everyone!

7 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

Not to everyone, he was fine for us. Ha ha.

The Maddens said...

Sometimes that can be frustrating cause you are tired of your own kid and you would like someone to hold them for just a second. And then they cry. So I hear. I never get tired of my kids.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Grandma never come and visits me and my kids! he he he

MaryRuth said...

How fun! That was nice of your mom to hang out... good times!

Anonymous said...

ya my little cordi would love her.lick her till she wants to throw her across the room.ah the joys of owining a dog

Anonymous said...

ya my little cordi would love her.lick her till she wants to throw her across the room.ah the joys of owining a dog

Anonymous said...

Oh how CUTE!