First of all nothing was going on most of the latter end of the week. Which is why I haven't posted anything new last weekend. My sister Chelsea did come and babysit for us on Friday night so Jared and I could go see Superman Returns. By the way excellent movie. I loved it. And I don't like a lot of movies. Here are some pics of Chelsea and Xander.
Because we went and saw Superman (and Jared is such a Superman fan) we put Xander in this Superman cape we borrowed from my mom. He was adorable. (note we finally caught his little pucker face on camera) 


Also, it was my Birthday on Monday. Jared was great. He took Xander and let me sleep in. He made me breakfast. He made cupcakes. He played with Xander most of the day. And he got me Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix. And I love it! It was a great day! Thank you Jared for making it so fun!
Yesterday was the 4th of July. We were going to go to some of the 4th of July events around town, but it poured most of the afternoon. Luckily it cleared up for the fireworks. So we woke up Xander and went to see them. He LOVED them! We will have to take him to more!
5 comments:
I am so jealous that you have someone to come a bbsit for you so you can go to movies. No baby yet. Sorry about the bday bummer. I am bummed it isn't here yet too. I feel like I have been in labor for a week and a half now. Xan is so cute with the puckers.
Cute pucker picture!!!!
Happy Birthday!!! I was thinking about you on Monday!
And where the heck did you get dance dance revolution?? We've been looking for it since Christmas!!!
Love the pucker face! What an adorable child he is. Is Dad and Mom are pretty cute too!
And, Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! So sorry we can't be there and eat all your cake and trash your house. I miss those days. Thanks for updating finally. Normally it is you telling us to update but did you notice how patient we were? Love you guys.
Post a Comment