Because of that we had to move all our stuff out of the carpeted areas, which meant our kitchen was inaccessable for the day. So while everything was in the kitchen/bathrooms, I thought I would take the opportunity to clean (and while putting everything away). I cleaned the baseboards, the walls, the lamps, the sofas, the computers, the desks, the entertainment center, the stove, the pictures, the counters, the kitchen floor, the chairs, the table, the window sills, etc. etc. etc. The list goes on and on. Now I have everything spotless (except the bathrooms, which is on the list for tomorrow). So I am a happy girl.
Anyhow, enough rambling. I know everyone would rather see pictures. Here is Xander playing with a balloon we got.



P.S. The pie was delicious. Jared is BEGGING me to make more.
5 comments:
I am glad things are taken care of. And Xander is so cute with that balloon. But most importantly, when are we going to get some pie? Ha ha. Isn't it so nice to have a clean house? I did similar yesterday and it is so nice.
I saw those strawberries in the fridge before I left this morning. I hope that means that another pie is on it's way.
you should hold a "no mold" party and serve your delish strawberry pie. I would come.
Glad that you're a no mold zone.
I agree with MaryRuth, And while I am at it, I agree with everyone. And here is some money. And why not, wanna car? That picture of the strawberry pie just put me in a good mood. It looked really good. Too bad you don't live in Spokane anymore cause I know that I would have had some.
That's wonderful that your mold is taken care of! Nothing can make your home feel dirtyer than nasty mold.
What an easy and cheap way to entertain kids. Faith still loves baloons.
Post a Comment