This weekend turned out to be quite the interesting weekend. I got a call from my sister in law Ang (who is 9 months pregnant) on Friday morning. She said the doctor was going to strip her membranes that afternoon, and she was pretty sure she was going into labor. The problem: she had no one to come and tend her two adorable kids. She asked if Jared and I could go up there. So Jared came home from work early, and off we went to Boise. We get up there Friday night around 7. Ang wasn't in labor, so we played.
On Saturday there was still no baby, so we went to Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Mans Chest. Stupidest movie ever!!! Don't waste your time or money. I was so severly disappointed. They took all the characters and made them nondignified, and twisted them into characters opposite of who they were in the first one. And it ended horribly (if you even call it an ending). Needless to say I was not happy with that movie.
Since Ang didn't end up going into labor we came home Saturday night. On Sunday we went to church to find out our branch is now officially a ward! All I can say is "it's about time." I can't even tell you how many people (including myself) thought it was wierd that we lived in Utah and were in a branch. But now we are a ward. Yeah.
That pretty much sums up the weekend. I didn't take any pictures so sorry. You get a post with no pictures. But such is life.
5 comments:
wow, what a nice sister-in-law you are to go to Boise on a whim and no baby. Thanks.
How fun! I love random last minute road trips!
And we saw pirates too... the only redeeming quality was the eye candy of men. Lame movie... but we went with a bunch of the youth from the ward so that was fun.
I am sorry to hear that you didn't like the movie. One of my friends here thought it was really good, but maybe it was because of the eye candy of men.???
Did your sister-in-law have the baby yet???
wow you've had a busy week. Don't tell me pirates is bad because i really want it to be good! oh well i guess there's no much i can do about it. But the lack of pictures was a dissapointment. A picture is worth a thousand words.
any baby yet???
Post a Comment