Monday, July 24, 2006

Scrapbook Pages and Quiz

So after being inspired by my sister-in-law Angela's scrapbook, I decided to finish scrapping the 2005 year, and print out all my pages and put them in an album. So I finished all the misc. scrapping pages (except 2) for the year. I have printed out all my completed pages so far, and I put them all in an albumb. If you want to see all the pages I have completed I have added a link to our page on the right that says "Heidi's Scrapbook Gallery". You can click there and it will take you to all the pages I have completed. In the meantime here are the latest pages I completed. (Note since it only let's me put a few pictures at a time more pictures are in the post below)





Now for the Quiz portion. My friend Brenda from Spokane, tagged me, so I had to fill this out and post it on my blog.

Things you might not have known about me....

1. 4 jobs I have had: McDonalds, Ricks College Admissions, 4 am janitorial, Commercial Interior Designer

2. 4 movies I would watch over and over again: Shrek 2, Toy Story 2, Shanghai Knights, Strange Brew

3. 4 places I have lived: Hyrum, UT; Rexburg, ID; Redmond, WA; and Spokane, WA

4. 4 showes you love to watch: Scrubs, My Name is Earl (two of the funniest shows EVER), Mythbusters, America's Next Top Model (I know, go ahead and make fun of me, but I like it)

5. 4 places you have been on vacation: Italy, Turkey, Greece, Caribbean

6. 4 Web sites you visit daily: Besides all the blogs listed to the right, Reuters, CNN, Nick Junior(for the backyardigan video's for Xander), and sometimes my churches website

7. 4 of my favorite foods: Chinese food (YUMMY), Pizza (Canadian Bacon and Pineapple), Chocolate, and Chocolate (it counts twice, because I like it SOOO much)

8. 4 things you would rather be doing: Digital Scrapbooking, playing with Xander, travelling the world, visiting friends/family.

9. 4 friends you tag to answer the same questions: my sisters Leisa and Emily, my sister-in-lawAng and Ashley and my mother-in-law Lisa Now you guys have to post your answers on your blog (or in a comment for Leisa and Emily)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i emailed you my answers

Uberly Ewe said...

Hey! How did you print your digital pages?

Very nice work by the way.

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

You always make such beautiful scrapbook pages!

Ryan and Angela said...

Wow, we are in a lot of your scrapbook pictures. We must be the coolest.

MaryRuth said...

Heidi! These pages are so great!!! I love 'em!!!!!!!!!!!

MaryRuth said...

Oh I forgot to ask... how are you printing out your digital pages... are they 12x12.