So MaryRuth would be SOOO proud of me. I have been working so hard on completing my album (at least up to date). I am up to April of this year. I am coming along well. However, I think I am going to take a break for a while. So here are the latest pages I have completed.
Heidi, those are so cute. Isn't it weird how when you have a kid, suddenly you start to all get sick all the time. Just wait until you have another one.
Heidi I AM SO IMPRESSED!!!!!!!!!!! They're are such great pages and I'm so impressed with how many you've done!
I'm also very proud of you for taking pictures... I think in the two and half years that we were neighbors you took exactly ZERO pictures! :) Way to go girl!!
thosse really are the cuttest pictures ever. how could you not just love your son by looking at his cute smile or in the case of no more pictures, his cute cry i love my nephew so dang much
7 comments:
Oh Heidi, you have such an incredible Talent! You motivate me to get my albums done too! What a great job!
wow, Xander was smaller once upon a time.
How cute!
Heidi, those are so cute. Isn't it weird how when you have a kid, suddenly you start to all get sick all the time. Just wait until you have another one.
OH! I know I just told you this on the phone but those are the cutest pages ever!!!
Heidi I AM SO IMPRESSED!!!!!!!!!!! They're are such great pages and I'm so impressed with how many you've done!
I'm also very proud of you for taking pictures... I think in the two and half years that we were neighbors you took exactly ZERO pictures! :) Way to go girl!!
thosse really are the cuttest pictures ever. how could you not just love your son by looking at his cute smile or in the case of no more pictures, his cute cry i love my nephew so dang much
Post a Comment