Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Texas Update

Now, for an update on Texas. For those of you really behind on the news, Jared has been interviewing with a company in Austin, Texas. They are really interested in him, but have been quite slow at the process of interviews. We still don't know anything for sure, but he has another phone interview this Friday, this time with the big wigs. We are pretty sure, that after this interview we will have a better idea of what is going on. In the meantime, we still don't know anything more than we did three weeks ago.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I don't want you to move =-(. However, I will be excited if he gets the job--especially if it is what he wants to do. I guess I can't really be selfish though, after all, I am in D.C.

MaryRuth said...

I want you to move to Texas!!!!!!! Keep us updated!