Monday, November 13, 2006

Pointless Update

I haven't updated for a while, and wanted to post something new. The problem is, nothing new has happened since our last post. So I am just going to make this a pointless update, and talk about a few random things:

Random item 1 - Leisa's wedding is in a few days (Saturday). I am getting really excited to see her get married and get together with all my family.

Random item 2 - For those who were curious, Jared does not have diabetes. He wasn't feeling very well, so we took him to the doctor. They had him tested for diabetes, and it came back fine. Yeah. Turns out though, that Jared, and having blood drawn, don't mix. He passed out (a 6'-4" 225 pound guy and he can't have his blood drawn). It made him so weak he couldn't go to work the rest of the day

Random item 3 - Jared does have an astigmatism though, and is going to have to wear a contact (it is only in his right eye). For those of you who know Jared, you know he has a HUGE eye phobia and he is freaking out about having to stick something in his eye everyday. We will see how he does when his sample contact arrives in a week.

Random item 4 - Xander and constipation. I don't know what it is, but since he was a new born he gets constipated really easy. I know that this is the last thing you wanted to read, but like I said earlier, this is a random pointless update, and if you are still reading, you must be bored enough that you don't care about the fact I am writing about constipation. Anyway, he is really constipated AGAIN today. I feed him apple juice everday, and tons of fruits and veggies. It doesn' t matter, he will hold it all in for a couple of days, then just unload all day long. Sigh. Today is an unload day.

Random item 5 - Cold Weather. I hate cold weather, but it looks like winter is finally here in Salt Lake City. We haven't had snow yet, but this week it is supposed to snow for the first time. Sigh. So much for warm summer days.

Random item 6 - Christmas. I know it isn't even Thanksgiving yet, but I am getting really excited for Christmas. I have already been doing my Christmas shopping, which really isn't like me. But I am so excited to give my gifts this year.

Random item 7 - Last one - Cabin Fever. Because it has been getting so cold out, I haven't been getting out as much (and the fact that I don't have a car during the day). So I have been getting really cooped up at home lately. Sigh. So update your blogs more people. Give me something to do during the day.....

4 comments:

Emily said...

I don't care what you post, I am just grateful for updates and stories! I am glad you did a random meanderings of your week--I like it. I can't wait to see ya FRIDAY!

Uberly Ewe said...

As for Xanders constipation issues....Spencer had them really bad too. I will email you what worked for us....so that everyone else doesn't need to read about it.

I totally understand about being copped up in the house because of the cold weather. It is so cold and windy today. I do have a car so that helps....but sometimes I don't want to fight trying to get Spencer in his car seat. He wants to sit in a chair like Mommy and Daddy do.

Ryan and Angela said...

I like your random blog. It keeps me up to date on what you are doing. That is so weird about Jared's eye. Is he going to have to wear a contact forever? Or is it temporary?

And I am so sorry you are cooped up. If i lived there, we would take you out.

MaryRuth said...

I LOVE your random posts! Makes me so very happy!!

Poor Jared having to wear a contact... a wee bit funny though since he has eye phobia's. I mean if it was anybody else it probably wouldn't be funny but since it's Jared that makes it funny :)

Miss you guys!!