I had Jared download the pictures off the camera today. Here is our last week in pictures:
Kelsey and Austin came over on Thursday night and I babysat them. Xander had a BLAST playing with them. Here are the pictures.
Kelsey jumping on the bed.
Xander playing with Kelsey on the bed.
Xander Kelsey and Austin playing in Xander's room.
Austin crying because he can't get on the bed with the kids.On a side note: I got my Young Womenhood medallion at church Sunday. For those who don't know. I have been in the Young Women's in my ward for almost 2 years now. And I have been working on my Personal Progress with the girls. And I finished just in time to move. It was really neat working with them to complete the goals.










6 comments:
How fun! Kids always need someone to play with. Isn't it funny the silly things they discover together? Also, congrats on your medallion!
OH how cute! I really do have the cutest nephew in the world. He has grown up so much in just the last month since I've seen him. Congrats on getting your young women medallion. THat is way exciteing. PS. GO IKEA!
cute pictures. Spencer liked to spin around too. Now he doesn't so much.
Did you not get your YW medallion when you were in YW? Man, Austin is getting so big.
CONGRATS you are now a young woman!!
oh ya GO IKEA i just saw chelsea wrote that and i agree whole heartedly
Post a Comment