Tuesday, August 14, 2007

IKEA 2008 Catalog and other stuff

So I got a happy little e-mail today announcing that the 2008 IKEA catalog is now available. So, I immediately went to their site and ordered mine (they are free, but you do have to request one). For anyone interested in getting one click the image below:



You have to register with them, which I didn't mind. They will send you e-mails periodically (if you request to be on their mailing list) of things on sale. I LOVE IT! Nothing makes me happier than getting an e-mail from IKEA. Anyhow, I know I always ramble on about IKEA, so I will stop after this, but SERIOUSLY, you should sign-up for a free IKEA catalog so you too can enjoy browsing the goods.

On other news, life here has been boring. I painted the office yesterday, and today I am FREAKING SORE. I think I pulled a muscle wrong or something, because my back is KILLING me!

Jared is back at work this week, and I have to admit it is kind of nice to get back to my routine. Don't get me wrong, I love him home. But I tend to let the house get a bit messy when he is home, and it was really starting to drive me nuts!

I am having a neighborhood BBQ this weekend, and I am really excited about it. I don't know why, but I have gotten a lot of the neighbors really excited about getting together. A lot of the neighbors don't know the other neighbors yet, so everyone is really excited to get to know each other. It makes me excited, sometimes I wonder if these things are going to be worth it, but when people get excited, it reminds me that they are.

I FINALLY ordered new checks, and address labels for our new house. It will be fun for those to come.

Xander has been a PILL today. I guess he was used to either Dad, Mom, or Auntie Crystal playing with him ALL THE TIME, because now he expects it. He won't do ANYTHING with out me and he wants to be held every second, or pampered. We are going to have to break him of this very soon.

My hit counter shows 700 hits today. Makes me excited. That means I average roughly 25 people checking my blog a day (or maybe it is the same person checking it 20 times, and 5 others). But I don't care, I like when people check my blog, even if it is the same person over and over again.

Well, that is all the random items I can think of. Later.

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Yeah for IKEA! It's the best. I'm sorry you're sore and that Xander is being a pill. I'm so excited to come play with him of Friday, though. That's exciting that you're having a BBQ. Neighborhood get togethers are the best. Especially when you have really cute boys in your neighborhood.

Anonymous said...

With Xander, either get him a sibling, or a dog to play with.

MaryRuth said...

We are kindred spirits... Ikea makes my heart beat fast and my palms all sweaty... yummy!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the catalog link!!

Leisa said...

if you're telling us about you ordering new checks your life is boring. I guess we'll just have to go to ikea together. i idid order a catalog. yipee

Leisa said...

oh ya i need a picture of your office!!!!

Mom/Lisa said...

Thanks for the catalogue request link. I ordered one. I have a little table that I really want to order from them, but it doesn't seem to be orderable so I may have to pick it up when I go to Seattle again. Thanks for the Ikea fun. You really should get commissions or something.
Sorry about your back. I hope it's better quickly.

Ryan and Angela said...

I like your random blogs. I ordere the IKEA catalog. Can't wait to get it. I have never been there.

Sharon said...

Hey, Phil and I finally went to IKEA a couple of days ago. We were there for 2 hours! So much to see and take in!