
If you look carefully you can see all the water in the digital display. So if everyone who checks this blog would PLEASE be kind enough to e-mail me your phone numbers (because I lost them ALL, yes ALL of them) I would appreciate it. You can e-mail me at heidi@dracosoft.com, or leave it in the comment. In the meantime, I have my phone number set to forward to Jared's phone. So you can still call us.
On a more positive note, Jared and I got our glasses this week. Here are pics of those:
And Jared (the dork that he is) bought himself a PS3 (Playstation 3) yesterday. Here he is opening it , and setting it up:
And, since I had the camera out, Xander wanted to say "cheese" for the camera.
Again, I will need EVERYONE's phone number, since we do not have them written down anywhere. (Also note if we don't call you for a while, it is probably because you didn't give us your number so we could. Your call if it is a good thing or not).
8 comments:
Xander really hams it up for the camera.
my number is: 435-232-8358 andrews is 435 770 4665
PS 3, New Glasses, broken phone....sounds like a very busy week. 435.232.3898.
that's so funny about your phone. And sad... but mostly funny! I think this blog shows Jareds nerdiness more than any other between the glasses and the ps3 ;) just kidding. 435.232.1335
I am so sorry about your phone. Xander is quite a trouble maker. Brandon put one of my cell phones in a glass of ice water. Yeah, it was bad. But Xander sure is cute anyway.
Ha ha ha, I'm still laughing at the phone being in the garbage disposal. ha ha ha! Tell jared his glasses look shockingly alot like mine and lulu's. Maybe you should be worried. Are you sure they were made for a man... JK I love the new glasses I think you already have my number but just in case you don't 435 232 9272
Hi!!
Sorry about the phone! Love the new glasses!
my phone number is 1-800-TOO-SEXY.
That's awsome that you guys have a PS3. I love mine! I have about 24 games currently and play with some of my friends almost on a weekly basis online. What type of games does Jared like to play? This year, 2009, I will probalby end up buying about 6 to 8 more games. The last one I bought was Infamous, it was an awsome game. The way I was able to afford buying games and a PS3 was through saving my tips I earned at Pizza Hut while going to school. Games are so expensive brand new that I decided that I would let any of my friends and family borrow my games.
If there are any games you would like to play let me know and I would love to send them your way. NOTE: about 5 of my games are currently on the circuit, but should be coming back soon). I love my PS3, it is my adopted child! Tamy and I have a lot of fun playing games in the evening.
My PS3 name is cmfosburg, normally I am on all the time, but I am in Alabama right now w/o it. Wo is me! Anyway, I look foward to be able to chat, eye toy, and play with you.
I knew Jared would get a PS3!
Post a Comment