Monday, September 17, 2007

Mowing the Lawn

This weekend I mowed the lawn, and it was the first time I mowed it with Jared home the whole time. So he took this chance to snap some pictures of me and Xander while I mow (keep in mind who was taking this picture when you realize they are all of the same view)

Xander LOVES to "help" me push the mower. He will push along with me, then when I start to get to close the the fence/house, he pulls back so I know to stop. Such a big help.
Then of course Xander had to "cheese" for the camera. (Note the scrape up his nose. He fell on the pavement, and scraped right up along his nose. OUCH!)
For some reason Xander has learned how fun it is to throw things at people. Here is a series of shots Jared took of Xander throwing a blade of grass at him.
Ready. Aim......
FIRE!!!
(Post throwing giggles)

8 comments:

Chatzy said...

That is so cute of xander throwing stuff! My Nephews are so dang stinking cute

Emily said...

Xander is the most photogenic child ever. I really do have the cutes nephew ever!

Leisa said...

oh my gosh so cute. So your kid kicks dogs and throws things at people.... that's pretty funny.

Ryan and Angela said...

Xander has one of the most beautiful smiles ever, even with a scraped up nose. By the way, when Ryan made me pose to take pictures of my hair, there were a few of my butt. And I mean just my butt. No hair cut to view in them at all.

Crystal said...

nice butt. Yeah, I can see why Jared took so many pictures of it. ;). love you tons!

MaryRuth said...

Cute pictures!! I love that you get to mow your lawn!!

Marilyn Hardman said...

I am sure glad that grandpa noyes bought a new riding lawn mower.

The Maddens said...

I hope that Jared did the dishes. Cause I was taught that the women do the dishes and the men do the mowing. Just kidding. But not really. Just kidding again.