Friday, October 19, 2007

Misc. Updated with Misc. Pictures

Few random things:

  1. I got Xanders passport back in the mail. They have really redesigned them since I got my passport. They have like 10 pages of rules and regulations. We didn't have any before. Weird.

  2. Going to Disneyland next week. Super excited.

  3. FINALLY got my IKEA catalog today. People have been telling me for weeks that they already got theirs. Don't know why it took so long, but I FINALLY have it. HOORAY!

  4. Xander has been sick this week. YUCK! Runny nose, cough type thing. Plus it makes it so he doesn't want to sleep (or can't sleep don't know). Anyhow, he just took a 30 minute nap instead of his normal 1 and 1/2 hour nap. Sigh. He is in his room crying for me to come get him, and I am ignoring him. Hopefully (but I doubt) he will go back to sleep.

  5. Our Primary Program is coming up on 11/11 at 11:00 (cool huh). I'm a little nervous, but hopefully it will go well (I'm the primary chorister and am in charge of teaching the kids the music).

  6. Still don't know much about China. Hopefully we will hear something soon.

Can't think of anything else. So here are random pictures:

I've been in a funk for meals lately, partially because Xander is in a "I don't want to eat phase", probably because he is sick. So in desperation I made a ketchup and miracle whip sandwich for him (my sister Chelsea's favorite as a child). Since Xander LOVES catsup I thought I would give it a try.


Xander LOVES cuddling on his dad's lap while he plays games. Here is a picture.
Here Xander is climbing in a box.

Here he got a new "Lighting McQueen" outfit, and he is showing it off.

Xander and mom.
Well, Xander is throwing a fit in his room. I better go get him. Later.

7 comments:

Jared said...

Well, I will add a little update about China that I received today. The project will be in Shanghai instead of Wuhan. I guess Wuhan is a very dirty city, and they don't like the idea of sending us to somewhere like that. And thats about all I know.

Ryan and Angela said...

Xander is so handsome and so photogenic. He is such a cutie. By the way, I got my Ikea catalog like a month ago. Crazy.

Chatzy said...

I got my Ikea catalog almost a month ago! Crazy cause I know I ordered it after you did. I am so proud of you giving Xander a Catsup and Miracle Whip Sandwhich! That is the best ever! Let me know about china when you find out. I'm anxious to know

Crystal said...

Well, for starters, I'm going to disneyland next week too!! We should totally hook up. ;)

That bites xander isn't feeling well. Hopefully he's better next week.

I love the pictures. They make me happy!

Mom/Lisa said...

Catchup & miracle whip? Did he like it? That's a new one to me! He's so beautiful-getting so big! Have a wonderful time in Disneyland! What fun! Thanks for the update.

Anonymous said...

where did you get the adorable lightning mcqueen sweatsuit? i have a two-year old that is sitting on my lap (notice no capitals) and wants it badly.

renee
neanea1025@aol.com

MaryRuth said...

Ok not to be a party pooper that sandwich looks gross. the thought of it makes me want to hurl.

How exciting you get to go to Disneyland! I'm so jealous! I want to go!!!

If you move to China can I come live with you???

miss you!