Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Family Pictures

We just got our family pictures back and they are ADORABLE. The only problem, in one of the shots the photographer got the football she was using to make Xander smile in the bottom corner of the shot (Note: this was not visible on the proofs, we checked). So half our pictures didn't turn out (you'll see below). But on the positive side, she gave me all those ones, and allowed me to order replacement pictures of the other ones, plus threw in all the proofs for the day. So we really end up in the positive. Anyhow, here are the shots:
This one is my favorite: Then this one, the only thing is I didn't order a lot of these because I don't like how it is turned. I want it to be tall not short.
Here was our package deal picture:
And the football shot:
Let me know which ones you like?

8 comments:

Emily said...

The second one is my favorite. I think it looks great of you. Dude, your hair is so long! I love it. It is so beautiful and luscious!

Anonymous said...

I agree, The first one is the best. Although Xan's smile is better in the second one.

Ryan and Angela said...

They are BEAUTIFUL. I really like them. You look so good.

Marilyn Hardman said...

they are all wonderful.

Mom/Lisa said...

These are beautiful! I love the blonde vs. brunette. Heidi, your hair is so long!

Sharon said...

My favorite is the same as your favorite. What a beautiful family!

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

Those pictures turned out great and your hair is getting so long! Great pictures you guys!

Crystal said...

oh my heck. I love them all. YOu look so beautiful, and xander looks so happy!